Saturday, July 27, 2013

Muse #27, CASE Study #151 and a few more sweaters...


Can't believe it but here we are, another Saturday has rolled around.  I have a few cards to share with you today...2 challenges and a few more fun sweaters, 3 of my sweaters are birthday cards as well as my 2 challenge cards so I will be entering all of these in Seize the Birthday and Moxie Fab - Birthday Cards
My first card is for this week's CASE Study and what a fabulous inspiration card they have this week, so vivid and bright! 



My next card is for Muse and again, the inspiration card is just stunning.  I pulled out one of my all time favorite stamp sets from Waltzingmouse, Camellia.  It is a beautiful set, the flowers are so fun to stamp and fussy cut.  



My last 4 cards are all sweaters...like I told you yesterday, I had so much fun playing with Joyce's Shape Up Sweater die from PTI.  I have lots more ideas too, but will save those for another day.  Thank you so much for taking time to stop by and peek at my cards.....have a fabulous weekend!







Ingredients - All Papertrey Ink unless listed
CASE Study
Sold Card Stock: White
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories - Snap Color Vibe
Stamps: Green Thumb
Ink: Raspberry Fizz and Color Box - Lemon Drop and VersaFine - Black
Sequins: Neat & Tangled
Muse
Solid Card Stock: White and Spring Moss
Patterned Paper: Hibiscus Burst and Winter Wisteria
Stamps: MFT - Pretty Poppies
Sequins: Neat & Tangled
Ink: VersaFine - Black


19 comments :

  1. Wow Kim, these are all so great. I love your paper pieced flowers on the second card and I'm really wishing I had that sweater die. Your cards with it are just so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Muse card is wonderful (they all are!) - I love the paper piecing and the large scale! Thanks for playing with this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, these are all wonderful. When I read the title, I did not know what you meant by a few more sweaters until I scrolled down. You know you have me wondering if I need that die and stamp set. I really love all the looks you created. I see you totally rockin' the jumbo polka dotted paper and stripes, too! Beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked your CASE Study card with those blooms, I never tire of Camelia in fact when ever I see it I feel the need to use mine again. No the princess sweaters? Brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the CASE Study and at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to love on this post, Kim!! Thank you for sharing more of your fantastic sweater cards! I'm betting you will be a winner in the Case Study challenge! Your take is brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous creations, Kim. You've been so busy! I love those large blooms on your Muse card :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. your muse card is so beautiful and the sweater cards super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your sweater cards Kim...it really does look like you had a lot of fun with the sweater die...you need to make an "ugly" Christmas sweater. My daughter Carly looked into my closet to see if she could find one to wear to a party. Like I have a lot of Christmas sweaters to choose from, and ugly ones at that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! You've been busy & boy do I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of these cards are wonderful. I am especially loving the sweater cards. I think I may HAVE to get this die now! LOL! :)

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all fabulous ~ two fantastic takes for tha Muse and CASE study challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like the flower card and the stamp set looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are one busy woman - these are awesome! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! What a line up of eye candy! LOVE your take on the neon! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have been so busy Kim! Those sweaters are uber cool, and the Case Study - NAILED it girlfriend!

    Love it, all these cool cards makes me want to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those colorful bursts look good! Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fantastic set of cards and a fun-filled post! Love your sweet sweaters! Your entire post makes me want to get inky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your take on the CASE Study challenge! What a fun burst of colors. Fabulous job stamping on patterned paper and fussy cutting with the Camellias, and you seem to have endless ideas for those sweater cards!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Kim! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete