Wednesday, August 24, 2011

One more card...

I have another entry to CAS-ual Fridays Embossing challenge this time using snowflakes as my theme. I haven't used embossing powder in awhile and forgot how much fun it is to use. Hope you enjoy the card.


Supplies Used
Solid and Printed Paper: Creavite Memories
Ink: VersaMark
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug - Snowflakes
Stamps: PTI - 2008 Holiday Tag Collection and Signature Christmas
Embossing Powder: Stampendous - White

                                    

2 comments :

  1. Great Christmas card! Love the snowflakes :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. I just love all snowflakes -- embossed stamped whatever, so this card seems so fun to me. Haven't seen creative memories papers in forever. Are they still around?

    ReplyDelete