Thursday, December 29, 2011

Love...

Here is one more card using the new Love You More set from WPlus9 and Holiday Lights from PTI.  This was a quick and easy card to make.  When PTI came out with Holiday Lights, you can use the string of lights for just about any holiday, not just Christmas. Use pastel for Easter, orange for Halloween, the possibilities are endless! Thanks for taking a peek!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI Pure Poppy and White
Printed Paper: PTI Simple Valentine
Ink: SU Real Red
Dies: Spellbinders Squares
Bling: Martha Stewart
Stamps: PTI Holiday Lights and WPlus9 Love You More

3 comments :

  1. Oh, I love this. It's brilliant. I completely forgot that I justified buying holiday lights to use for Valentines day (remember the Halloween card, right?). I'm pinning this one, too. I'm so glad you are on break right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to use the Holiday Lights set on a Valentine's card! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete