Saturday, March 31, 2012

Up......and Market Street Blog Party




Up...who doesn't love this Disney movie?  My favorite parts of the movie are Fenton's Ice Cream (this is a local place for us, about 20 minutes away in Oakland) and the house being carried away by all of the many colored balloons.  I have seen many cards on different blogs using this theme and was so jazzed that I had all the tools to make a card.  It was a quick card to make too, so that was a bonus for me.  I only have one stamps set from MSS so far and don't you just love this little house! Actually the stamp has three houses together to look like a neighborhood and I only used the one for my Up house. I was realized that MSS was having a block party and wanted to add my card. Thanks for taking a peek!


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White and Hawaiian Shores
Stamps: Market Street Stamps - Neighborhood and PTI - Congrats All Ways
Ink: VersaFine - Black
Buttons: PTI - New Leaf, Orange Zest, Hibiscus Burst and Autumn Mix
Bakers Twine: Martha Stewart
Bling: SU

4 comments :

  1. This is so fabulous!!
    I love the inspiration...
    and am so jealous I didn't think of this! ;)
    That little house is just perfect for this...
    the colors...
    and the button balloons...
    just such a fun, fabby card!
    LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man Kim, this is over the top!! It is so freaking cute :) I just love that movie, too, and this card depicts it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Dang Cute . . . LOVE IT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love this card! The movie was cute too :)

    ReplyDelete