Thursday, March 28, 2013

ColourQ #182



This weeks color combination at ColourQ is so beautiful and reminds of me of summer for some reason, so warm and fresh. Each one of the colors is so soft and sweet and go so well together. I needed to make a bunch of thank you cards for all of the school parents and volunteers who helped out at our annual auction and wanted something that I could make several of that would be quick and easy to make but still look nice. I don't think it will take too much time to make a dozen of them and maybe I will change up the color combination or keep it simple and have them all the same.  Thank you so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card....have a wonderful day!


Ingredients - all PTI unless listed
Solid Card Stock: White and Aqua Mist
Ribbon: Winter Wisteria
Buttons: Simply Chartreuese, Aqua Mist and Winter Wisteria
Ink: Ripe Avocado
Stamp: A Big Thank You

15 comments :

  1. This is so pretty--what a great card for that color scheme. I think you should make all of them exactly like this. I love your little button trio at the bottom, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim that is just beautiful and you used the colours perfectly! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is a lovely card! I love the buttons and ribbon! It is a lovely thank you note to send to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Kim! I will admit that these colors intimidate me, but you have used them so wonderfully. Subtle, yet happy. Really gorgeous! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  5. Put the hammer away because you just nailed this challenge! The image is flawlessly stamped (not an easy task with such a large stamp!) with such a nice deep tone! The ribbon and the three buttons perfectly balance your card.

    The auction volunteers are going to be thrilled when they get this lovely message of gratitude!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely thank you card, Kim, beautifully stamped and framed! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ thisweek.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are very calming colors Kim...you did a great job making a warm and sincere thank you card. Love the little touch of color with the bow and buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful Kim! I think that is one of my most favorite thank you stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done, Kim! They will love your pretty card and you've done a masterful job of using the ColourQ colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! The Thank You stamp is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree, Kim, these colours are just lovely and you've used them beautifully ... perfectly balanced and such a wonderful way to thank the volunteers! I also agree with Joyce ... make them all like this!! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a great thank you card Kim! love that ornate stamp - it makes the card! The buttons and ribbon are the perfect accents - great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card. I love your row of buttons. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love you card. So cute. And thanks for all the nice comments on my blog. I have been busy taking care of grandchildren and my 92 year old dad the past couple of weeks so have not been able to get on and make comments or make cards. I hope things will get better this week.

    ReplyDelete