Pages

Time Out #321 - Guest Designer



Hello....it's been literally forever since I have posted a card to my blog. I am so happy to be here today to share my card for the new challenge at Time Out #321 - The Movies and I am their guest designer. 

I pulled out Fairy Godmother from Colorado Craft Company. My favorite Disney movie is Cinderella and I just love these sets from CCC. 


The sponsor for this challenge is STAMPlorations and the winner will receive a $25.00 store credit. 




Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!



3 comments :

  1. Aww Kim! This is adorable and I love how the magic is working from the wand with the glitter and the sparkly embellishments.. so fun. Your cards have always bring a smile! Thank you so much for being a guest, to your home <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, Your Cinderella inspired card is adroable and so beautifully colored! What perfect inspiration for our challenge! Thanks for guesting with us at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on guesting! Your card is darling, Kim! I remember a Cinderella movie starring Lesley Ann Warren & Stuart Damon from when I was a very little girl. Ohhh, how I loved that movie!

    ReplyDelete