Hello....just a quick post with my card for the Winter Coffee Lovers Bloghop 2016. I had so much fun making my card. I took a to go coffee cup stamp from Verve - Holiday Treats and turned it into a Christmas wreath, it only took me a few tries to get it right but I love the way it turned out! I added a bunch of festive sequins to jazz it up a bit. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by! Enjoy your week.
Friday, December 9, 2016
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Hello....popping in with a quick post with my card for this week's CASology #227 challenge. I pulled out Blast Off from The Alley Ways Stamps for this one. I did some stamp surgery and cut off the fire at the lower edge so I could add some distress inks. I also added a bit of silver Wink of Stella to make it a bit more spacey. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy the rest of your week!
Hello....back again with another card for the new Time Out Challenge #70 and I am their Guest Designer, what an honor. Thank you so much Sandie for asking me to play along with all of you!
I made my card while at the Lake House, I do not remember the name or who made the stamps, I believe I borrowed them from Bev (thank you) and I was inspired by this card by Ardyth. I hope you will find the time to play along with us this week, can't wait to see your take on my card! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Hello....it's time again for another SugarPea Designs Mix it Up Challenge and this one is Anything Goes. I decided to make a few more Christmas gift tags using Merry Makers and Santa's Gift Tag and Dies. One the front of the tag is a sweet little elf and the back is where Santa fills it out. I hope you will find the time to play along with us this month.
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the challenge provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS26 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $50!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Saturday, December 3, 2016
Hello....this month we get to choose our favorite technique card from this past year. I went with my masking card (link to my original post here), I love using the distress inks and the incredible look it created when masked and these sweet little fish from Avery Elle make it even that much more fun. Hope you will find the time to play along with us this month....thank you so much for taking the time to stop by!