Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last card of the night...

Both my sister and I fell in love with this card that won the last challenge on CAS-ual Fridays blog made by Laura Bassen, so I decided to Case it and give a color base for the actual card.  It was a very quick and easy card to make and Laura did such a beautiful job. Congratulations on winning the Long and Short of It Challenge.

Supplies Used
Paper: Club Scrap - Paisley Kit
Image: Two Peas - Hero Arts Digital
Ink: Versa Fine Onyx Black
Ribbon: Michaels
Stamps: Beautiful Blessings - PTI

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful card. OK--you are now going to have to teach me how to make digital cards. I just love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card, I love the size of it and that image is so reminds me of making a wish and trying to blow it all away at once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the cards you've posted today and happy to help out with the digi one. We'll have to collaborate like this more often.

    ReplyDelete