Sunday, November 20, 2011

in the meadow we can build a snowman....

This snowman has to be one of my top favorite stamp and die sets from Papertrey Ink.  He is so cute and has so many possibilities.  I stood him in a soft ivory snow bank (love this die set) and he is holding a nice warm cup of hot cocoa with a yummy peppermint stick.  I wanted to give the illusion that it was snowing so I used my versamark stamps pad and three different size snowflakes on the soft pink background. My friend Joyce from Cards-by-the-Sea was sweet enough to stamp off images from her Tremendous Treats set and that is where the adorable cup comes from.  Thanks for taking a peek!


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Dark Chocolate, Sweet Blush and Ivory
Printed Paper: KI Memories
Stamps: PTI -In The Meadow, Shape Up Snowman Accessories & Tremendous Treats
Ink: VersaFine - Vintage Sepia and VersaMark
Dies: PTI - In the Meadow and Shape Up Snowman

4 comments :

  1. He is adorable!!
    I absolutely love him in plaid...
    that little cup of cocoa...
    and the soft pink snowy background...
    Kim this is just fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great snowman. I never would have thought to make her outof patterned paper, but she looks great. And I love her with the hot cocoa and peppermint stick. I think I'll make one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too cute for words... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that patterned paper on your snowman! He looks so great tucked into those snowy hills and those versamark snowflakes in the background are were the perfect subtle touch.

    ReplyDelete