Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Challenge #92


Hello....popping in with one card today for the new challenge at The Challenge #92. This week's inspiration is to use white, black and one color of your choice. I needed to make a thank you card for some Giants tickets I received as a gift and decided to use orange as my color of choice. I pulled out 7th Inning Stretch stamps from PTI for my card. I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week, can't wait to see what your color of choice is!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

Image may contain: text

16 comments :

  1. Oh! I have a bat stamp - I could do this!!! You are SO smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball bats! LOVE this (cheering our Blue Jays *grin*)
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun, Kim ... and such great impact ... brilliant! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim how awesome that you used the bats in your colours!! Play ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the design of thus card Kim and I love orange with black and white, so think you rocked it here x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect thank you card for your Giants tickets! Love the bat stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun way to incorporate team colors! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've got no clue when it comes to American sports and teams, but from the image I reckon the Giants play baseball:) a well fitting choice of theme for this thank you card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now there's a shock--you used orange--haha! Seriously, so fun to use the team colors for the thank you card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, so clever--the perfect thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, this is perfect! I love baseball and I love this card! I know the recipient will cherish this clever card! XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. clever choose the color miss Kim
    I love your idea
    and this is good for manly or boys card I think
    I am sorry if I am not catch up all now will try to visit Cornelia blog too
    I miss all my bloggy friends post yeah ....I try to catch up this night :) and already 23:05 PM ooh oohhh

    ReplyDelete