Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Make It Monday #295: Z- Fold Card


Hello...popping in with my card for this week's PTI's Make It Monday #295: Z-Fold Card. This was one fun card to make. I love Halloween and thought this collection of dies and stamps from PTI would be just perfect for a sweet spooky card. I used Spooky Sweets II stamps and the dies are Picket Fence, Spider Web (I added the glitter), Spooky Sweets II, and Full Moon Clouds, all from PTI. 





I have been working hard on getting caught up with commenting...once again I am behind and trying hard to get up to date. I thought being retired and having all the time in the world would be a fabulous thing but it was driving me crazy...I needed something more to do so when I saw an add on Instagram for part time job openings at my favorite fabric store in Berkeley, Stonemountain Fabrics I decided to apply and see what happens. Last week was my first week, it's a nice part time job 2-3 days a week for about 5-6 hours each day, so perfect in my book! It's the perfect fit if you ask me!

I am entering my card in the current challenge at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes #296-297

Word Art Wednesday

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

17 comments :

  1. Love all of the Halloween goodies you added to this!! Cute card Kim. I know what you mean about time. I had all kinds of things I wanted to accomplish this summer. I only made it through maybe half of them! Today was my first day back to having Sweet P full time while mommy teaches. Maybe next summer LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeee this! So fun!! And congrats on the job! Sounds like fun!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great Halloween card. So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is such a winner! Such a creative scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOO cute Kim...you sure do have a knack for Halloween cards! (And thank you SOOO much for the slider card you sent...can't wait to share it with my granddaughter at Halloween!!) And have fun with the part time job at the fabric store...I think that would be a dangerous job for me as I'd want to bring ALL of it home! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This Halloween card is so cute! I love the way it turned out. Thanks for joining me this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super adorable Kim!! Absoluteey clever and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeep! This is so cute Kim!! What a delightful Halloween card using all those sets. Have fun with your new job too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic, Kim. I love all the elements you used for each section of the folded card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim! What a super cute z-fold. You did a fantastic job on yours. I gave it a try as well. I saw it over on the PTI challenge blog and wanted to stop by to say hello. I also have a FUN challenge blog with AWESOME prizes, and I would like to invite you to come by and play along with us. www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
    Have a great week!
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant composition, Kim ... such cute halloween elements, so perfectly put together! Congratulations on your new job ... how wonderful to be in your favourite fabric spot! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Halloween card Kim, I know what you mean about commenting too lol...I am always late doing mine ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, Kim. Oh wow, a new job, you haven't even been off for just the summer months. Well we know how much you like to sew so good foreason
    you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, your card is fantastic you did such a great job of the tri-fold and I know you LOVE Halloween so I am sure you had so much fun! A huge congratulations on your new job I think you are going to be perfect for it and I am sure you are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable, Kim! Love all those Halloween images! Congrats on your new job! I have a friend here who works a similar schedule at Pier I. She says it's a great break and she loves the extra money to use for fun things!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh too cute--perfect Z fold card, Kim! Must admit, I can't relate to retirement driving you crazy! All I miss is the check--haha!

    ReplyDelete