Friday, November 17, 2017

The Card Concept #82 - Retro Holiday


Hello...popping in a few days late for this post, The Card Concept #82 - Retro Holiday completely got past me. I made this card a few weeks back, when I saw the inspiration I could not wait to start creating. I pulled out the Fall Wreath set from SugarPea Designs and stamped it in silver using Delicata ink. I added jewels from Queen and Co. and the sentiment is Technique Tuesday, so fun to make and I just love all the bling! I hope you will find the time to play along with us, can't wait to see your Retro creations!



13 comments :

  1. You brought on the bling with this little beauty Kim!! Love all of the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING all the bling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not visiting bloggy land for some weeks
    I am so sorry miss Kim
    I miss to see your creative cards and tags
    start now
    ad I love love that you have so many beautiful Bling on your wreath
    that big sentiment is perfect added
    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job recreating that wreath, Kim. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is wonderful! Love all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how much I love this card! Perfect take on the inspiration photo Kim. Your wreath is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Kim ... such fantastic detailing with all those gems ... a sparkly delight! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is magnificent!! I adore all the sparkle and shine!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow--this is one amazing wreath. I absolutely love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kim--I adore your wreath & this card! Don't think I've ever used silver with my wreaths, but now I want to!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply gorgeous! LOVE those colors together with your silver pop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous retro colors! Love the silver and all the bling. It reminds me of the silver trees!

    ReplyDelete