Thursday, January 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas January 2018


Happy New Year!! A New Year is always about making promises and commitments to yourself to make changes! So the team and I have decided to do a monthly Keeping Christmas Inspiration Hop! We will be sharing Christmas creations on the 25th of each month!!!

The whole idea is to have some Christmas cards in our stash all ready to go for December 2018!
I hope you will find some time to play along with us...I am so in love with the idea of having a nice size stash of Christmas cards before the holiday is here! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! Your next stop on our hop is Lori at Inking Aloud



Kim Heggins (you are here)


16 comments :

  1. Love your card with that red Christmas tree, so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet, Kim! Love the clean design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how pretty! Love that sweet, layered tree and that little twine bow is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, Kim! Love the patterned layers and the kraft border peeking behind! A country Christmas feel! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little bit of kraft peeking out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tree all dressed in matching red and white patterned paper, Kim. Very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Kim, I love the simple layout and the cute festive tree.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little scallop border is the perfect touch Kim, this is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have this stamp set, too! It is so cute! I love the card you created with it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Christmas is my favorite time of year and I typically spend 11,5 months to prepare for it and the rest of the time I just enjoy! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this pretty country Christmas tree. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is pretty! Love all the red and the bitty border of kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh great idea
    I wish I can joining too Miss Kim
    and this card is ooh so sweet RED TREE with different DP and you still make it CAS
    clever design Miss Kim
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Love the red tree in different patterns.

    ReplyDelete