Monday, June 18, 2018

Muse # 271


Happy Monday and time again for a new Muse #271 challenge and it's my week for inspiration. I used these sweet puppies, The Dog's Woof from Mama Elephant, just fell in love with them and my sweet friend Joyce was kind enough to stamp a bunch of them for me to play with. Had so much coloring them, trying to change it up with each pup, such sweet faces! I hope you will play along with us this week, can't wait to see how you are inspired! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



8 comments :

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim these doggies are so so cute! Really fun inspiration for Muse their are so many ways participants can interpret this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Kim ... love how you've given each of these little pups their own personality with your fabulous colouring! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Kim. Thank you for the sweet and cute Muse this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, this is so adorable, so in love with your colouring of these sweet little dogs. And the little one at the top is the perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love how you colored those puppies. And, the one at the top is so adorable. Sorry I missed this challenge--I would have loved to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I want this stamp
    this is so cuuutee in your card
    so so sweeeettt
    great coloring and sweet sentiment
    I love this cute card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete