Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Crafting with sweet friends, and a few challenges too!


Hello....last week I spent time crafting with Joyce from Cards By The Sea in her beautiful home and simply amazing craft room. Honestly I always feel like a kid in a candy store with all of her supplies, it is always so much fun to play with stamps and dies I don't have. I made 20 cards fronts in 3 days of crafting, eating, chatting and even an incredible walk on the beach! On Tuesday Joyce invite Jacquie from What I did Today to spend the day crafting with us and she brought lots of stamps to share too! We had a blast, Jacquie is as sweet as can be, it was such an honor to meet this talented lady.






I made this card for last week's MIM at Papertrey Ink but did not get it posted in time. I love Gran's Garden stamps, they are beautiful in pretty much any color combination. 

This card is for this week's Make It Monday #332 - Petite Pattern Play. I pulled out Happy Haunting stamps, thought all of the spooky eyes would look perfect for a Halloween card. 


My final card for this post is one I made with Jacquie and Joyce using these fabulous drink stamps from MFT. I found some inspiration on google and changed it up a bit. This set was so much fun to play with, thanks Jacquie! I am entering this card in the current challenge over that Time Out #115 - Food and Drink. 





17 comments :

  1. All of these cards are fantastic. I really love that googlie eyed ghost monster with all those fun Halloween images. And, what is cuter to drink than a stamped martini glass. Fantastic sentiment, too. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, how fun you got to meet up with two of your blogging friends. Looks like you had a great time. Three fantastic cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all wonderful Kim! I keep thinking I need to buy the Gran's Garden set, love it every time I see it. Your Halloween card is adorable and cheers to the final card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun, Kim. 20 cards! WOW! You really stamped!!! I LOVE your card for this week's MIM. So darn cute! Those googly eyes are too cute to be scary! Your first card is a beauty. I love Gran's Garden, and your colors are gorgeous against the dark grey, or black. and of course the last card, adorable! love the way you framed the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun trip and what a result with so many card fronts ready to use! Your cards for both MIMs are fantastic! How sweet are those squiggly eyes?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I had been there to hang out with you girls but I am really so very happy that you got together and had so much fun! One thing I know with you is that you are so good at crafting while you chat, I always get lost in the conversation and forget to craft. Love your pretty MIM, the fun googley eyedmghost and martini--yes please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks and sounds as though you had a wonderful time together, Kim ... and were so productive! Beautiful florals, cute halloween monster against those fun eyes, and a most stylish and delicious row of martini's! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fabulous time with your friends! How FUN!! LOVING these cards!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a wonderful time for you all! Your cards are all fabulous but I'm so loving the googly-eyed monster. Your card alone makes me think I "need" that set. So funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Wonderful creations! It looks like a fun time for sure! Great pics, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can imagine you girls have had super fun! Would love a crafty weekend like this! Your martini card is amazing, I love the colors you chose and the style of the stamps combined to these colors give this card a fun retro look. Am really admiring this card! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It would be so much fun to craft with friends, I've never done it so will have to love vicariously thru your crafting visits with friends!! Your card couldn't be more perfect for our challenge and you've stamped those glasses so crisply, and the colours are gorgeous. Always wonderful to see you at TIME OUT too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a GREAT week Kim...isn't it FUN getting together with crafty friends?!! And you were definitely productive too...FABULOUS cards my friend!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kim, your Gran’s Garden card is SO pretty! ~Francie

    ReplyDelete
  15. 3 fabulous makes. The flower card is so beautiful, I like the background with trellis and the flower and tag ensemble. The ghost is so cute and with all those eyes the card gets more spooky but in a sweet way. The martini glass card is perfect for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  16. congrats Kim for getting honours at Time Out-see blog for details x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, Kim, I can't imagine making 20 card fronts just like that. I'm sure it was fun using 'new to you' stamps. They all look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete