Tuesday, January 8, 2019

ATSM - Challenge #323


Hello....Happy New Year! I am so excited to be on Kylie's team over at ATSM and the theme for the first Challenge #323 of the year is Holiday and since I still had Christmas supplies out why not get a bit of a head start on this year. I love anything glitter and sparkle and pulled out some fun glitter paper from Michael's. I got to play with this fabulous die from Hero Arts that I ordered for a sweet friend (thanks Monika), it is so much fun and I love the look it creates. 





9 comments :

  1. Congrats Kim! Your debut card of 2019 is full of sparkle and glitz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new designer position, Kim! Gorgeous, sparkly card for your first post! Love that bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive and sparkly, Kim ... beautifully dressed up with that fabulous bow! Congratulations on joining the ATSM DT! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being on the ATSM team, Kim. You've started the year off with a sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Kim. I'll have to CASE it next year. Congratulations on your new gig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card akin, I love the glitter paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sparkle, so this card is right up my alley! So gorgeous, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wooowww you are on another team now hmmmm
    I miss the time we are on team B
    can you move to team B hehehe
    congrats and welcome to ATSM again miss Kim
    yeah that DIES look so professional in cour card
    Lovely
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete