Saturday, June 1, 2019

Creative With Stamps #39 - Get Well



Hello...it's the first of June, can you believe that??!?! The challenge this month at Creative With Stamps is all about making Get Well cards. I made 2 but will only be posting one. I did not have any in my stash. I used a new to me set from Papertrey Ink, So Striking (I needed a weather set and this one is perfect), the inks are from Lawn Fawn, so fun! Hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see your creations. 
We have a sponsor this month, Stamprints Digital Stamps, winner of this challenge will get 3 images!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!




11 comments :

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the clouds!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of stamps for a get well card. Love the design of the clouds and everything is perfectly put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fab!!! I love the fun clouds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I like this Kim! Beautifully done. Love the hearts you added among the raindrops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, Kim! The clouds are wonderful with that perfect rain. It's a wonderful get well card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, those stamps are quite unique! I agree - perfect weather stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much fun and sure to cheer anyone up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great scene design! Love the trio and pop of the red hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, Kim ... love how the sun glows above those gradually lightening up clouds! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your added the three hearts there
    and the rain drops so clever added too Miss Kim
    I love your idea
    and many thanks being our DT
    your card always adorable Miss Kim
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete