Tuesday, August 6, 2019

ATSM #353 - Holiday


Hello...popping in today with my card for the new challenge at ATSM #353 - Holiday. I choose Valentine's Day as my holiday. While cleaning my desk I came across these sweet Love Potion #9 stamps from Papertrey Ink. My sweet friend Joyce stamped and die cut these out for new several years ago, it was fun to find them hiding and make a card with them. I hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what holiday you are inspired by!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!




9 comments :

  1. I like the stripes grounding the beakers, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Kim! Adorable design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and cute, Kim ... the black and white striped 'bench' is so cool with the bright colours! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooooo fun! LOVING the sentiment and the beakers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love your stripe-y base! I have this set and haven't use it yet but I may now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card, the science lab is an adorable set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the simple design! The black and white stripes make a great base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable. And, what fun to dig through your stash and find something usable.

    ReplyDelete