Monday, November 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas - November 2019


Hello....popping in with our final Keeping Christmas post for 2019! And for all my U.S. friends, Thanksgiving is just a few days away and then Christmas is just around the corner. For my final project for 2019 I pulled out these Tiny Box Deer Add On's and the Tiny Box Dies from Lawn Fawn, so much full to play with and fun to fill with yummy treats too! Mine are stuffed with Hershey Kisses. 


 Stuffed full...

Complete with a little tail!

Be sure to check out all the cards/projects made by this group of talented ladies!

So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,



Kim Heggins - that's me!


5 comments :

  1. I love your treat boxes, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, how CUTE are they!! You've given us a double dose of sweetness Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ADORABLE!!!! I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such sweet little treat boxes! The tails!!! You won't let those kisses sit around and get stale until Christmas, will you? ;)

    ReplyDelete