Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Crafty Day


Hello...popping in today with a few cards that I made yesterday. Had so much fun playing with my stamps and dies, it has been awhile! Finished up a couple of challenge cards for future posts and some for current blog challenges. Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!

First up today is this subway style Love greeting for Paper Smooches. I used hearts from Bold Buzzwords and words from We Connect. It was so much fun to make.




Next up is my card for the Animal Menagerie challenge at Poppy Stamps. I pulled out all these sweet "Whittles" that I cut from dies Marybeth brought to share while visiting Joyce. They are just way too cute and so fun!


68398439_2655435231349488_8347508822289416192_n

Next up is this sweet Valentine's Day card using this fabulous heart from Impression Obsessions. Just love the look it creates. I am entering this card at SSS Wednesday Challenge With Love, CASology #361, The Card Concept #128 Be Mine, Valentine.





And last...just a fun coffee card using this fabulous die from Honey Bee Stamps




15 comments :

  1. Wow, you have been busy! Fabulous cards Kim! It does feel good to play in the craft room, doesn't it? I have just been able to spend some time in mine also and am loving doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had lots of fun on your crafty day, these are terrific! I like the multi colored leaves on your palm tree and that cute polka dot coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A crafty day indeed! I consider I've had a good day if I finish the one card I've started. :D They are all great, but must be the time of year - the two Valentines are really catching my eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you did have a crafty day and superb collection of cards. I just love your CASology card-super with the solid and open hearts. Thanks for joining CASology x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, did you have an amazing and crafty day. Love all of them! Especially the one with the cute animals from Marybeth, and of course the CASology entry. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun bunch of cards, Kim! Love the cute animals, the subway style and OF COURSE the coffee cup (and sentiment)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you sure did have a fun crafty day with all these adorable cards! Love that Valentine heart with all the pieces. The card with the Poppystamps Wittles is just adorable ! I spent many hours in my craft room but I was cleaning out drawers and my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS That was a fun day at Joyce's house.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful mix of card designs! Your party animal card with those cutie whittles is so fun! Thanks for playing along with us at Poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure did have a good day, Kim! Creative, fun cards! I especially love that IO heart card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you have been quite busy! What a great collection of cards!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches Love Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous batch of cards! I love them all especially the party animals. Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great line-up of cards! Love each of them and so thrilled that you played along with us at The Card Concept. Hugs and hope you can join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at all the pretties you made! I love them all! I think the coffee cup is my favorite, but the poppy whittles are adorable too! Great way to spend a day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim I love all of your cards so much. Those animal die cuts are sooo cute! Wish I was crafting with you!

    ReplyDelete