Sunday, June 21, 2020

Crafty Day


Hello...popping in today to share a few cards I made yesterday. Spent most of my afternoon playing with stamps, always so much fun!

First card up I used these fabulous and sweet houses from Studio Katia, I am entering my card in the Shopping Our Stash #422 - UFO's


Nest card is for this week's sketch challenge at My Favorite Things #494. I pulled out this sweet baking set, just love the adorable mice!!!




Final card is for The Birthday Project over at My Favorite Things.  I just love these sweet and festive party animals. 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....stay home and stay safe!


9 comments :

  1. Your first card is so cute, love the quirky houses! The baker mouse is adorable and a like the stack of "party Animals"! Delightful cards Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Kim. 3 fun and fabulous cards. Love the colors you chose and your amazing coloring. And, some of those stamps look pretty familiar! You have inspired me to copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 sweet and cheerful designs.the wonky houses are fun, the adorable mice makes a great CAs design, and the last one is plenty colorful with a mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet trio of cards here today Kim. I love the colors you used on the first card and I especially love that you included in the picture which colors they are. I have such a hard time choosing colors and these compliment each other perfectly. Your coloring on all of these is fabulous! The baking mouse.... so C-U-T-E, but then so are the "birth-yay" friends. They're all just darling! Ok. I'll stop rambling now. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all WONDERFUL! Loving the oven on the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that card full of wonky houses! And the warm colours you chose for them. The two critter cards totally make me smile, they're both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards, Kim, all three are just perfect! Love those wonky houses...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I love these cards. Those houses are so fun and you coloured the Stacey Yacula image so sweetly. Love the stacked up critters for the birthday challenge! Congrats on your MFT win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see you were having fun! Your coloring skills are fabulous & love how you put things together, Kim! The first card is my favorite with those cute houses!

    ReplyDelete