Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Lawn Fawnatics #78 - Create a Scene


Hello...popping in with my card for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #78 - Create a Scene. This is my first time playing along with them and it's so much fun. I used my new Lawn Fawn, Happy Village for my card. I didn't have a road stamp/die so I just used black and yellow card stock.  And my first try using a cloud stencil to create a cloudy/blue sky.  Just love how it turned out. 



I thought this would be a fun card to mail to a friend since we are all staying home these days. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day. Stay home and stay safe!


9 comments :

  1. Who wouldn't want to live in that cute little neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable scene! The black and yellow cardstock makes a perfect road. I love the cluster of whimsical houses, and great job on the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ADORABLE! Loving the houses and the little road!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the stenciled sky and the cardstock road are perfect additions to your cute little scene, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, and terrific scene! I always admire other peoples' scenes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous neighborhood you created. It's so tidy and cozy. Love your hand made sky and road also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness overload here, I love the scene that you put together with your new stamps and your clouds looks fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever for the road--darling card, Kim!

    ReplyDelete