Monday, July 13, 2020

Cupcake Inspirations #497


Hello....popping in today with another card for Cupcake Inspirations #497. The theme is flowers with pearls/sequins. I pulled out this sweet bouquet from PTI and added a few pearls for the flower centers. Pretty quick and simply to make and I love how it turned out! 


I hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you create!

Cupcake Inspirations has paired up the Double Trouble Paper Challenge, be sure to head over to the Cupcake Inspirations blog post for all the details!

Double Trouble Paper Crafting


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....stay home and stay safe!

12 comments :

  1. This is perfectly sweet Kim. I wanted to you wish you congratulations on your new design team spot! How perfectly fitting for you. The Cupcake Challenge team is luck to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A classy design. Beautiful flower image and I like the added striped borders at the top and bottom of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this! LOVING that bouquet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely design! Great bouquet. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card, and I love your little bouquet of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully CAS and perfectly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim this is such a darling card, pretty colours and tiny pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love this card, Kim! I looked all over for months to find pearls before they made them for papercrafting & love seeing them here! I've gotta use some printed paper for borders like you did here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's beautiful, Kim! I do love that set, and you've highlighted it perfectly... love the stripes at top & bottom :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my favorite sets. Love your color choices, and the pearls are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So fresh and lovely, Kim ... the pearl flower centres are such a sweet touch! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete