Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Time Out # 196

 

Hello....popping in today with my card for the new challenge at Time Out #196 - Brave. I pulled out Life is a Circus from Ellen Huston.  You have to be brave to star down a lion and you at times you need to be brave to celebrate birthdays. So far I have celebrated 2 birthdays during the pandemic and honestly I wasn't sure how life would be, here's hoping we can all be brave and get through these difficult times so we can all celebrate our special days with those we love. 


And our fabulous sponsor is Funky Fossil Designs




Hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see how Brave inspired you!!!

Be sure to head over to our group post for more inspiration and to check out our wonderful guest designer - Rahmat-Cards and Cooking Corner. 


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and please stay safe!

11 comments :

  1. What a cute card. I love the spotlight shining down

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I so agree about bravely celebrating birthdays, Kim! It takes bravery to celebrate life each day, these days!
    This card caught my eye and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim this is just the sweetest and I love the spotlight shining down on to the lion!! A fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun take on the challenge, Kim, I love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you did the spotlight on your lion! Life has definitely been a circus, hasn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the spotlight, this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love the inking that just perfectly spotlights Mr Lion -- so brave! And here here to getting OVER this pandemic thing

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely words Kim and how true! I keep forgetting I have that spotlight stamp and it always really looks good and you have used it perfectly here. Super colouring and what a fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree: staring down a lion does require courage, even if he is incredibly adorable, as yours is here! Love this!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how you put the lion in the spotlight, and the sentiment is both fun and so very true. It's a great design, perfect for the theme and as a card to a person of any age.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this CAS card you created, Kim! So simple yet totally effective -the spotlight is genius! And such a cute lion with great coloring. xx

    ReplyDelete