Saturday, October 16, 2021

Crafty Day

 


Hello....popping in today with 4 creations. First up is my Not A Card for the Wednesday Challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. I used this fabulous new die from C9 and made a magical scene of Disneyland using Odds & Ends from Doodlebug.







Next card is for Papertrey Ink's The Great Cover Up. I pulled out these fabulous ice skates for make my Christmas card.


and last up is my card for the color challenge #75 over at My Favorite Things. I pulled out Fall Florals for my flower garden.



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day and stay safe!



8 comments :

  1. Fabulous cards, Kim! Your Disney card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. What a fabulous collection of cards. That little Disneyland scene is so adorable, and I love what you have done with some of my old PTI favorites...especially those skates! Your last card is just so happy. Love the sentiment and your beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two magical cards, and two wonders for Christmas -- all around beauties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards. I love the ice skates. I wonder if I still have that set? I definitely need to go check. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Mickey heart on your sweet Disney scene - love! Two fabulous Christmas cards, and a very pretty floral scene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute! I love the images and texture you've given your card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim these are all fabulous. Your Disney scene and all the fun snowy cards are just amazing, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All really lovely cards. I especially love how you used the sketch - I love playing with sketches myself and get inspiration on how to use them.

    ReplyDelete