Sunday, September 29, 2024

National Coffee Day Blog Hop 2024

Happy National Coffee Day! We’re so excited to be able to celebrate the day with a HOP!

Hello....popping in to today to share my card and prize for National Coffee Day Blog Hop 2024!

The Hop runs from September 29 to October 3

I am so excited to be part of this event and can't wait to see all the wonderful Coffee Creations!  Be sure to leave a comment to be eligible for a prize, only US residents will be eligible for the prize. Please include your email in your comments so I will be able to contact the winner. 




I am one of the Super Sponsors for this hop with my Etsy Shop - RunningStitchDesign and my prize is a hand made coffee themed bag along with a $10 gift card to Starbucks.

Your first stop will be at CoffeeLoversPapercrafters


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments :

Post a Comment