Friday, October 7, 2011

Joy & Happiness

I made this card to play along with colourQ Challenge #105.  When I saw the color combination I was in love! I cased a card that was used for last months PTI Blog Hop, it was simple yet beautiful. I would have never put these colors together on my own but plan to use them over and over again.  It is the perfect combination for Thanksgiving cards too.  Thanks for taking a peek.




Ingredients
White and Black Card Stock: PTI
Green, Brown and Purple Card Stock: SU
Stamps: PTI - Half & Half
Ink: VersaFine - Onyx Black
Brads: unknown

5 comments :

  1. This is amazing. I love it--just my style--clean and simple. Be aware--you will get cased soon! I love how you played with the order of the colors, and those three brads really add to the elegance of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and lovely card, Kim! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card and your Breaking Dawn countdown made me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card. I love the stripes of color. Thanks for playing with us at CQC this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your delightful CAS card! What a fabulous way to showcase the colors!

    ReplyDelete