Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas Thank-you card

I had no intentions of making any cards until the weekend, but my sister emailed me this morning with a special request.  She needed a Christmas Thank-you card to give to the caterer for her work at their Tree-Trimming party and since Ashleigh is planning to attend, she will make my special delivery. The theme they have this year is snowmen and blue, this is what I came up with, hope she likes it as much as I do.  It is fun to try and put together a card at the spur of the moment, I think sometimes the less I think about what I want to make I am much more productive.  I'm always happy to help out my sister (considering when she went digital for paper crafts, I got all of her supplies).  Thanks for taking a peek!


Ingredients - All PTI unless noted
Solid card stock: Pure Poppy, Aqua Mist and White
Printed Paper: Candy Cane Prints
Dies: Doily, Limitless Layers and Damask Snowflake (from Joyce)
Bakers Twine: Pure Poppy
Jingle Bells: Unknown Source
Stamps: Tag-it's #8

2 comments :

  1. I love it, thank you so much. It's fun having my own custom-made card source. You're the best lil sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so nice (and talented) to whip out this card for your sister. I love it. The red with the aqua mist is a brilliant combination--all the layers really work well together. And, now I think I need to get some jingle bells. Super cute, and I think I'll pin to case later.

    ReplyDelete