Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clean and Simple Day 3 - Tone on Tone Dimensional

So today's card was a little bit more work, but well worth when you see the end results. For my card, I used PTI heart dies...I cut out six of each in white and then glued them all together and placed the final raspberry fizz heart on top.  It really gives the card a dimensional look that is pretty easy to do.  My sentiment is stamped in VersaMark with white embossing powder over the top.  So, like the class title, it is pretty clean and simple!  Thanks for taking a peek!




Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White and Raspberry Fizz
Stamps: PTI - Think Big Favorites #11
Dies: PTI - Hearts
Embossing Powder: Stamp Stuff - White

5 comments :

  1. kim, this is awesome! going to try to work on my assignment tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!
    Just that little peek of white...
    just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing - love your choice of color and the layering is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too sweet. I love it. Your embossing looks so perfect.

    ReplyDelete