Monday, January 9, 2012

Clean & Simple Day 1

My friend Joyce from Cards-by-the-Sea told me about this online class-Clean & Simple Card Making, so we decided to take it together.  Today is the first day and this here is my card...clean and simple Halloween.  Thanks for taking a peek!


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Orange Zest and Black
Stamps: Tim Holtz - Trick-or-Treat and PTI - Been Boo'd
Spider Die: Cricut - October 31
Buttons: Joann's
Embossing Powder: Stamp Stuff - Detail Black
Ink: VersaFine - Black and VersaMark

5 comments :

  1. Wow. Your card is perfect. I love those little ghosts, and that spider is just too creepy! I haven't even watched the video yet! Gotta get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card! good for you, getting ahead of the game with Halloween cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable!
    Love those little ghosties...
    and the background is fabulous!!
    You are really ahead of the game this year...
    *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this! The little ghosts are perfect and the cobwebs around the edges are just right!!

    ReplyDelete