Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Colourq Challenge #132 - Coffee

You just have to love spring break...so much time and so many cards (and a very messy craft desk)! This weeks challenge from Colourq has so many of my favorite colors, red, orange, black and green, but this time of year my favorites are orange and black for the San Francisco Giants, I love baseball too. Anyway I decided to go through all of my stamps and find a set that has not seen much ink and once I saw the polka dot coffee mugs I knew this was it!  Thanks for taking a peek!




Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White, Black, Orange Zest, Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse
Stamps: PTI - Warm Happiness
Dies: PTI - Warm Happiness and Edgers Die #5
Ink: SU - Real Red, VersaFine - Black and Memento - Tangelo



13 comments :

  1. Fabulous coffee card, Kim, love your baseball connection with the colors! I love baseball as well and have never looked at the colors that way! I just like color combo's! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love those coffee cups!! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Kim!!! Thanks so much fro joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Kim--love the cute cups and sweet sentiment! I really like how you used the Edgers #5 die too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these mugs Kim! So neat that they are some of the team colors. I like BB but love football most. Love the way you used the edgers#5 die. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those mugs are super cute! Great use of the file folder die, too. Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. I love those polka dot mugs. That edger die is also the perfect place for a sentiment. Love it. Perhaps there is some coffee in our future?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has me thinking of a nice big mug of coffee! Love those polka dots and the edger die was a great choice. Second time I've seen that used in two days, must be a sign I better order it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red Sox fan here, but I can appreciate how you want to use your team's colors! Love the cute coffee mugs and the colorful strips! Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! Those stripes are fabulous and the adorable paper pieced mugs are perfect!
    THanks for joining us at COlourQ this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How adorable! I love anything polka-dotted and those mugs are so cheery. I know a couple of coffee addicts who'd love getting that card! (P.S. I'll post the ham/veggie soup on my site tomorrow; thanks for asking!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Recipe, I mean. It would be nice if I could post you a bowl, but I don't think they have that technology yet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm late...
    so far behind!!
    But Kim this is fabulous!!
    Love those coffee cups...
    and the colors are PERFECT!!
    Really digging your "file folder" die cut too!! :)

    ReplyDelete