Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Country French - Bonjour

Happy Tuesday! The Country French stamp set from Waltzingmouse is just so much fun...I love all of the french sayings and that chicken wire is too much fun to play with.  My dream has always been to go to Paris, so maybe someday but until then I can play with my french words and create some fun cards to share. There is something about this Pure Poppy that just goes so well with this set, navy would be another great color or anything deep and rich in color would work. Thanks for taking a peek!

 Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Pure Poppy and Rustic White
Stamps: WMS - Country French and Chicken Wire
Dies: Spellbinders - Labels 25
Ink: SU - Real Red
Buttons: PTI - Pure Poppy
Bakers Twine: PTI - Pure Poppy
Ribbon: PTI - Pure Poppy

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful!!! Love the simple color scheme. I need to make a red and white card soon:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This set looks beautiful in this color! I love the chicken wire! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love this card Joyce, that chicken wire gives such an interesting look to that sort of "fancy" French Country stamp set. The buttons are such a great choice on this one, love that you put three in one corner and then one on the other side...and you stitched on it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great design. I think I need to make one of these. I love the bold red--I do think that this set works so well with deep, dark colors. And, I would dream of a trip to Paris, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh this is awesome!!! the colors - everything just is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right--the red and white are perfect for this set! Love that chicken wire background and your pretty stitched frame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great in the red! So elegant! Love the button accents and your placment of the fleur de lis.

    ReplyDelete