Sunday, May 13, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Challenge #52 Feathered Friends

I have not played along with a CAS-ual Friday challenge for some time so since I had some Mother's Day crafting time I thought I would try and get several challenge cards completed today.  I bought Birds of a Feather from another PTI forum friend and have not pulled it out to play with yet so I figured today was the day.  My favorite bird in this set is the crow, it just screams Halloween to me.  So I had the bird but then I needed a branch and I knew I did not have any stamps or dies to create one so then I remembered I had the Cricut cartridge, Winter Frolic with some tree type things and it worked out just perfect. Thanks for taking a peek!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White and Black
Printed Paper: PTI - Halloween Prints
Buttons: PTI - Orange Zest
Bakers Twine: not sure
Stamps: PTI - Birds of a Feather
Ribbon: PTI - Black
Cricut Cartridge: Winter Frolic
Ink: VersaFine - Black

8 comments :

  1. Such a fabulous card Kim, I love the crow against the Halloween paper and the way you adhered the button between the ribbon. Very creative

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a fun card. Love that you are thinking of Halloween already. I have never seen that bird set before, but how spooky he is. This is a great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Great Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that printed paper with the type on the orange dots in the background! And the sentiment is too sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim this is so cute! I love that polka dot paper! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays! (Looks like this would work for Retro Sketches too! Just sayin'!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet idea, Kim! I love the sentiment with this image, and your polka dot + text background is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim - I LOVE all things Halloween, and I am so excited to see a spooky project in MAY!!! That dotted text paper is awesome, and the sentiment in just perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! I love the Halloween theme and the fun use of polka dots :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete