Saturday, June 30, 2012

ColourQ Challenge #143

Another wonderful grouping of colors selected by the amazing design team at ColourQ, ones I would have never put together on a card but I have to say I think it works.  I pulled out a couple of my favorite PTI stamp sets, Tea For Two and Tea For Two Additions. The collection of tea cups are just so beautiful and fun to use and they go so well with the new patterned paper from PTI as well.  Thanks for taking a peek!



Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White
Patterned Paper: PTI - Pure Poppy and Enchanted Evening
Stamps: PTI - Tea For Two and Tea For Two Additions
Ink: SU - Real Red, Close to my Heart - Grey Wool, Adirondack - Denim and Memento - Cantalope
Dies: Tea For Two
Pearls: Kaiser

6 comments :

  1. Oh, you really nailed these colors. What a sweet card, and I can't wait to have a real tea party with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!
    Love those cups...
    looks like my coffee cups when the kids unload the dishwasher!:)
    And what a fabulous take on the colors...
    5!!
    I tremble just thinking about 5 colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card, Kim, love the clean lines! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Kim, loving the paper packs papers again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love those teacups!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! Love those tilted tea cups!!Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete