Friday, June 8, 2012

Papertrey Ink - Make It Monday #69

This weeks MIM for Papertrey Ink is using some fabulous sketches that Nichole provided for everyone this week and with 6 great sketches to choose from, how can you go wrong...click on this link and you can use these sketches too to make some incredible cards. All 6 sketches are great but to start I had to select one to play with...after looking at my toes which are painted orange and black for the SF Giants, I decided to make a Halloween card, see the connection??? So here is my card and thanks for taking a peek!


Download-graphic
Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - White
Patterned Paper:  PTI - Halloween Prints
Stamps: PTI - Spooky Sweets II
Ink: VersaFine - Black


9 comments :

  1. How fun is this? I love it. You did a great job with those colors and all that fun Halloween paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute love your Halloween take on the sketch… too funny I almost made my WMS card a Halloween one… Cant wait to start making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, your card looks like the cover of a patterned paper pack!!! It looks awesome :) And love how you decided to do a Halloween card because of your toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought exactly what Jessica thought - that it was the cover of a paper pad. Totally awesome job, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Halloween card. I really like that Halloween patterned paper. I third about the cover of a patterned paper pack--it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK...majority rules...
    it's the cover of a paper pack! :)
    And it's fabulous!!
    All those fantastic papers...
    love it!!
    And such a fun sentiment too...
    'cause you know it's all about the candy...right? *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card Kim. Love all your paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute idea--those papers are a fabulous choice for the sketch! Love your early Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Love the paper mix you used!

    ReplyDelete