Monday, February 4, 2013

Retro Sketch Challenge #49



Another wonderful sketch for this week's Retro Sketch challenge and this one is from Kim, I just love her blog, you have to check it out here, Joyful Creations with Kim. You will fall in love with her fabulous style. For my card I went through all of my sets to figure what to use and decided upon On The Farm from PTI. It was fun card to make and I love this sketch, you can use with so many different stamps and dies. Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my card...have a wonderful day!


Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: PTI - Rustic White, Black and Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI - On The Farm
Dies: PTI - On The Farm and Lil Inkers - Stitched Rectangles
Ink: SU - Real Red and VersaFine - Black
Pearls: Kaiser - Black


10 comments :

  1. I love it!!
    And I'm going to CASE it...
    it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is an adorable take on the Retro sketch, Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Kim! What a smart idea to use the cows,with the checkerboard, in place of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am so in love with this card. I wish I thought of it. I'm definitely CASE-ing. Those cows stacked, the checkerboard background, and that stitched rectangle--just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable Kim!! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! Those cows are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm blushing!! I LOVE what you have done...I can't say I have ever piled cows on top of each other!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how clever to use cows! Your card is adorable and I love the checkerboard background!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just precious! I just LOVE IT!!!! I am pinning this one so I can CASE it! Awesome card!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't know how I could have missed this one Kim! The cows are so creative and so fun for RS sketch! I love it!

    ReplyDelete