Sunday, June 23, 2013

ColourQ #194 - Take Two


Just a real quick post with a second card for this week's ColourQ Challenge #194.  We have had a busy weekend so not too much crafting time...yesterday we spent the day at Shoreline in Mt. View for an all day rock concert, Van's Warp Tour and had a wonderful time but the weather was warm and by the time we arrived home I was beat!  Today I met a girl friend for tea and had a lovely lunch, I always love going for tea, a great way to spend time with a sweet friend.  I needed to get this card finished so I can pop it in the mail for some our friends wedding anniversary.  I love these Camellia's from Waltzingmouse stamped on polka dots, it really makes the flowers shine!  Thank you so much for stopping by to peek at my card...have a great day!


Ingredients - All Papertrey Ink unless listed
Solid Card Stock: White and Hawaiian Shores and SU - Calypso Coral
Patterned Paper: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores and New Leaf
Stamps: WM - Camellia and Clearly Besotted - Framed Sentiments
Ink: VersaFine - Black and SU - Calypso Coral
Pearl: Doodlebug

15 comments :

  1. Absolutely stunning Kim, this is just gorgeous. Oh how I love Camellia! That framed sentiment is perfect too. Thank you again for joining us at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, Kim, these camellias are positively bursting ... just lovely! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely Kim. I just adore how you stamped the flowers directly onto the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Kim! I agree--the camellias are so pretty and especially striking on the polka dot paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous flowers, Kim. By stamping on the polka dotted paper, you've created such wonderful dimension. Clever girl! I just love how your sentiment is topped with a flourish and hovers over that sweet bouquet. Wonderful card, and I'm sure your friends will love it! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors - these flowers really are stunning! Love the pearl within the sentiment - nice touch!

    Off on holidays for the next week and half so likely won't be doing much visiting or posting until I get back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card, Kim! Love the flowers on the polka dots! sounds like a fun weekend, our was very busy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card, Kim, love your bouquet of flowers, stamped on patterned papers! Thanks for playing with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool!! Thanks so much for using the ColourQ colors and sharing it with us!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great use of that stamp set. I love those flowers stamped on patterned paper, and your sentiment and matting are perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!
    And those blooms look spectacular in those colors...
    on that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on the challenge. How you got these beautiful flowers from the watermelon images I will never know but I see the inspiration there! Beautiful card Kim - sorry I'm flooding you with comments - finally trying to catch up!

    ReplyDelete