Thursday, August 3, 2017

Disney Princess Cards


Hello...today I decided to make some cards just for fun! Not that making cards is not fun but I don't have to have these for any design teams. Plus I have a dear friend who loves Disney more me (I know..you are right, did not think that was possible) and I thought she would love a set of princess cards.  I pulled out these sweet princess stamps from The Sweet Stamp Shoppe and went to crazy coloring, so much fun!  Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day!


 Ariel

 Belle

 Cinderella

 Jasmine

 Snow White

Rapunzel

12 comments :

  1. Such sweet images! Besides you and your friend, I can see them being loved by lots of little girls! Your coloring looks wonderful--bet it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cut and fun cards Kim. The pink haired one is my favourite. I wonder which you friend will like most?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love love these!!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just so sweet Kim, you are going to make your friend's day with these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I think she is going to be very happy!! These are as cute as can be Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, Kim ... these little characters are just fabulous! Your Disney loving friend is going to adore them! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are sweet as can be. What an amazing card set you made. And all the sentiments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful collection they are. I can imagine the look on Elyshas face if she saw these, she loves her fairy stories. Beautiful cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a charming set of cards, they make a great gift! Cute CAs style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously--more than you?! She will be in heaven with this adorable card set! Love it, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh I love them alll they are as cute as can be
    I love all the image so tiny and sweet and your coloring and the matching paper too
    sweeet set miss Kim I am in love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek all to to tooo CUTE!

    ReplyDelete