Saturday, October 14, 2017

Cupcake Inspirations #427 - Monsters


Hello...popping in with my card for the new challenge at Cupcake Inspirations #427, monsters!. I love Halloween and when I saw the inspiration photo for this week's challenge I had to pull out this sweet zombie stamp from SugarPea Designs, don't you think he is about the cutest thing you have ever seen? Love the green skin! For the sentiment I used Kerri Bradford's new Hocus Pocus stamps. I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

No automatic alt text available.


7 comments :

  1. Tee hee, Kim ... so cute ... that green skin is definitely spooky! Hugs & bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Kim. Love the black stripes. Your coloring is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, Kim! Your zombie-monster is so fun, and the sentiment is great - a perfect accompaniment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well isn't he a snappy little dresser! Haha, this is cute Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun--a wee bit scary but adorable too! His green complexion is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not typical your card
    and it looks a bit scary I agree
    great coloring and feel fall time Kim
    wonderful Halloween card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete