Wednesday, October 4, 2017

The Card Concept #79


Hello...popping in with my card for the new challenge at The Card Concept #79. The inspiration photo is so beautiful, I would love to have all these gorgeous pumpkins on my mantle, so beautiful. I used Newton's Nook Fall-ing For You stamps and created my own background with these sweet pumpkins. I hope you will find the time to play along with us, can't wait to see how you are inspired!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



I have a fun post on Friday with another sweet blog friend, hope you take the time to come back by to see my card.

9 comments :

  1. Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the pumpkins and the sentiment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, I love your card! It's cute and cheerful and those tiny pumpkins make me smile!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim, I saw your card in the lineup and instantly had to have those pumpkins! So jolly. And your coloring is fabulous. Love too, that fun sentiment. Yep, have to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card! That sentiment (focal piece) is fantastic!
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Kim! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so full of Fall frills and fun! As a lover of all things pumpkin spice, I give this two thumbs way up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goodness, love those pumpkins! And this is such a great sentiment, just perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The softness of the pumpkin color really looks fantastic, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great alternative color scheme for an autumnal card. Looking quite classy and sweet.

    ReplyDelete