Monday, February 12, 2018

Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge #277



Hello...happy Monday! Popping in today with my card for the new challenge at Merry Monday #277 and this week Deanne is our fabulous hostess and she choose the use of stencils for this week's inspiration. I don't use stencils much at all so I tried to keep my card as clean and simple as possible. I added PTI's Petite Places Nativity and a bit of twine. I hope you will find some time to play along with us, can't wait to see how you are inspired to use your stencil stash. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!

 



14 comments :

  1. Just love the pop of gold Nativity on the soft stencil, Kim! Perfect with the twine "ground"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful CAS design Kim, great Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet Christmas card Kim, adding a stencil really takes it up a notch!! Heart Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim,
    Love your beautiful nativity scene against the gold and hint of blue stenciled background. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolute perfection! I love it! I'm always in awe of a perfectly executed CAS card and this most definitely fits the criteria! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way you faded out the stencil behind the manger scene, Kim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweet little manger scene, Kim. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the simplicity of this, yet it speaks volumes! Just lovely Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, the design is so clean and this is a sweet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SOOOO LOVE this card Kim, and totally want to CASE it if you don't mind? Absolutely love the simplicity of this card....just BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The stencilled background is just as much the star on this card as the image. They make a great team, I think this turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful scene, the stenciled background is lovely!

    ReplyDelete