Monday, November 12, 2018

25 Days of Christmas Tags Day 12 - Pretty Pink Posh


Image may contain: textHello and welcome to Day 12 of 25 Days of Christmas Tags with Tracey! If you are new here...you can find all the details over at Tracey's blog, here is the link. I am so honored to be part of her celebration of the holidays with festive, fun and beautiful tags again this year. Today our sponsor is  Pretty Pink Posh and I can't wait to see everyone's incredible creations. 

No automatic alt text available.
Pretty Pink Posh

No automatic alt text available.
I used Christmas Friends for my tag...just love the sweet look on her face sipping her cup of peppermint mocha!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



19 comments :

  1. Soooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet tag - I love the layers. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable your little girl! She's dressed much the way I am when I step out into our wintry weather! Love this!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring on this little sweetie, Kim ... so cute amid the flurry of snowflakes! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute tag. Love the
    layering. hanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so very adorable. Love that she is holding a drink. Thanks for reminding me about that fun layered tag die, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute in her icy blue parka and red accessories!I like the double tag look too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How darling, Kim. I love the image and the fabulous double tag. Another inspiring post. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.
    Blessings,
    karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love, love what you created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours Kim and the little girl image is adorable. (Love her satisfied look. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great coloring on little girl - love her puffy blue parka and red mittens and boots! The sweet snowflakes and sentiment finish this adorable tag off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet and happy tag, just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute--love the scalloped bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is your darling girl looking for a friend to have coffee with? Pick me pick me! ��

    ReplyDelete