Sunday, November 25, 2018

Keeping Christmas November 2018


Hello....and Merry Christmas in November and can you believe only one month until the big day! It's time again for our Keeping Christmas Hop for November and I am keeping with my monthly theme of making gift tags. In years past my family has always wrote the name of who the gift is for on the bottom on the wrapped package in black sharpie and I have decided this year would be fun to have some cool Christmas gift tags instead. These have been so much fun making these each month. This month I used this sweet cut file from my Silhouette Library. I have used these sweet reindeer before, just love the look, I added a simple sentiment, a red rhinestone for Rudolph's nose and some bakers twine. So fun! 
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!




So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,

 

Kim Heggins - that's me!

20 comments :

  1. These reindeer are SO, SO adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely ADORABLE Kim!! Love, LOVE those silhouette reindeer...they are just too stinkin cute! Hope everyone enjoys all the tags you made on their gifts this year as opposed to the sharpie marker way!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These reindeer are just SO cute Kim! Love them in the black on the white tag and red/green ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! These are soooooooooooooo cute cute cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kim! These are ABSOLUTELY delightful! What sweet tags! You've sure been a busy tag maker this month! I've so enjoyed seeing all of your delightful creations! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, absolutely adorable and fabulously creative tags! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, they are SO cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these tags Kim, they’re so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how fun!! These are so cute Kim!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SWEET! Love all these little reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, such a Beautiful Tags. ❤❤❤❤ Thanks for sharing! ❤❤❤ Have a great day. Christmas Messages for Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwwwww. Those little guys are so adorable (for lack of a better word) and the way you've strung them up is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwww-mazing!! what a darling die and you brought them to life! : )

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally cute and charming! Personally I struggle making tags, but there’s been a lot of inspiration to pick from your blog lately. I need to finish all my Christmas cards and then I’ll get on with my tags. Hoping to be able to make them all this year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always love it when you use those chubby little reindeer. They are so festive and whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eek, these reindeer! They almost have a... Disney look to them? ;) Love the tags... and also the hop badge, I <3 Dickens and have a large collection of his works and other ephemera.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my...cutest little reindeer ever, prancing through the sky! I agree with Lindsey: definitely a Disney look...and I LOVE that!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete