Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Keeping Christmas June 2019


Good Morning...it's June 25th (only 183 more days until Santa arrives!) and time for our Keeping Christmas Blog Hop. This month I decided to make a shaker tag using Papertrey Ink's Folded Pocket Tag Die. I added a holiday city scene complete with Rudolph flying over.  I added a few festive jingle bells to finish it off.
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!


So hop along and be sure to visit each blog. 
There is a lot of inspiration and ideas to get your creative juices flowing! You should have arrived here from Julee's blog and your next stop is Lori's blog,



Kim Heggins - that's me!
Nancy Guse

I am also entering my tag in the current challenge at Tag You're It #90 - Interactive Tags!



11 comments :

  1. This is fabulous! LOVING that shaker!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful festive tag and I love that you made it into a shaker. This is super cute my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Cute Tags! I love the shaker element you incorporated into it! What fun for the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I love this little shaker tag, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun little shaker, this is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO darn CUTE Kim...love it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable interactive tag Kim! Thanks for joining us at tag you're it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag! I just cant resist a shaker! They always make me smile!

    ReplyDelete