Friday, July 5, 2019

Tag You're It #91 - Summer Fruits


Hello...I am so excited to announce that I am now part of the Tag You're It design team, I was over joyed to be asked and so happy to work with these incredibly talented ladies! 

The new challenge Tag You're It #91 is Summer Fruits and I pulled out this sweet fruit set I Pick You from Catherine Pooler...it has been sitting collecting a bit of dust and begging to be used. I paired with her inks for most of the images, just love the bright, vibrant colors. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...can't wait to see how you are inspired by this fabulous inspiration photo!



15 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your new DT position Kim and they are very lucky to have you. You have done them proud with your first tag too - simply gorgeous and looking good enough to eat.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Kim and welcome to the team! As Czrol said we are so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have those inks, but they look beautiful used with the yummy fruits! Congrats on the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, congrats Kim!! Your debut tag is darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your DT -- and your tag is just sweet! Love the little fruits...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on joining Tag You're it. Your tag looks as sweet as you are, and I just love those vibrantly colored fruit. Fruit salad on a tag---what could be sweeter?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to the team, Kim! Your tag full of sweet fruit is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those fresh joicy colours are perfect for your fruity tag, Kim ... delicious! Congratulations on joining the TYI team! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me too I am so excited and I so love your tag Kim! I had to check what inks you were using! Wow what a nice image with juicy inks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on becoming part of the team! Your tag is a definite summer beauty. Love the mix of a variety of fruits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun and summery with all the sweet fruit! Great tag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the team, Kim. Your tag has a very graphic look to it with all the wonderful fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the fruits is so cuuutee and you choose the right color for stamped them all
    adorable and cuuutee TAG
    I LOVE!!
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete