Friday, September 27, 2019

Tag You're It Challenge - Fun with Flags


Hello...time again for a new theme over at Tag You're It #97 - Fun with Flags. Our sweet inspiration photo was chosen by Kara Pogreba, it is so much fun!


As soon as I saw Kara's inspiration photo I knew what I wanted to do. I pulled out Loads of Fun from Lawn Fawn, such a sweet set! Hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see your fun and festive flags!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!


6 comments :

  1. I love your adorable flag tag, Kim! So cool how your clothesline is strung in the same way as the flags on the photo! Such a bright and fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! I'm a little worried that the tighty whities are still bright yellow, though... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Kim. Using laundry in place of flags was such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your interpretation of the inspiration photo, Kim and the washing line is such a good idea. I can't say washing day is fun for me but my little granddaughter loves it!!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutest clothes line I've ever seen :o)

    ReplyDelete