Tuesday, October 1, 2019

ATSM #361 - Anything Goes


Hello...popping in today with my card for the new challenge at ATSM #361 - Anything Goes. I made this card while visiting with Joyce a few months back, Marybeth brought this amazing tree set, Fir & Foliage No.1 from the Greetery by Betsy. What an amazing set to play with, just feel in love with Betsy's amazing products. I hope you will play along with us, can't wait to see what you create!
Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



8 comments :

  1. This is CAS prettiness Kim! Love the pink foliage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color of the tree..what a fun and pretty idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is CAS perfection Kim. I love the pink tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Kim, I love this tree in pink! The simple things are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This stamp does look amazing -- and your card is oh so pretty!

    ReplyDelete