Friday, May 22, 2020

Three Cards....Three Challenges



Hello...popping in today with 3 cards for 3 different challenges. First off, I hope you are all doing well with all the changes everyone is experiencing right now with Covid-19. I do my best to stay busy, baking, sewing or card making and even going for walks to get some fresh air and clear my mind. I feel so lucky to have s few different hobbies that keep my mind occupied.  


First up is my card for the new challenge at Ink To Paper, PROJECT Reach Out:Dear To My Heart
I used Frame It Out:Wishes and Tag Creations: Lemons for my card.




Second is my card for the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. The coffee die is from Stamplorations and the coffee ring is from Altenew. It was a fun card to make. I tried to recreate the color of coffee from black to very light (loaded with cream).



Third and last is my card for the challenge at Paper Smooches - Thank you is the theme. I used these sweet veggie stamps, Vegtastic and cut them out with my Scan and Cut. Used bright colors to bring them to life. A fun thank you card to send out.


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...stay home and stay safe!



14 comments :

  1. These 3 are really awesome cards. Love them all. So fun to see the results of your crafty time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards! The coffee one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE all your cards. They are all so different and so fun. LOVE the first one with the lovely embossed background. Your second one ROCKS with the fun way you used the words and your little coffee stain on the bottom. I think my favorite is the veggie one. For some reason it makes me happy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've popped over from the coffee lovers hop to see your card up close. I love how you used the different colors to create the different "coffee" colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic cards Kim! Love the quilted background on the first one, it's so you. And those veggies are adorable. Have a good holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, these are all brilliant!
    Thanks for linking up to the coffee lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the coffee letters and colors.. Your other cards are so cute also.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic array of cards, love the coffee one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are all fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all FABULOUS!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful cards. The repeated coffee die is a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Three sweet cards! I love the first -- fun but subtle background, beautiful scripty sentiment and perfect too! Your coffee dies and fun veggies are pretty cute too :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are all so fabulous. Love the different shades of coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such terrific cards! Love the texture of the first card, the ombré coffees of the second, and the vegetastic colours of the third!

    ReplyDelete