Saturday, June 6, 2020

Three Cards....Three Challenges


Hello....Happy Saturday! Popping in today with a few cards to share. First up is my card for the current challenge at Paper Smooches - Flowers. I used their Dainty Flower dies, just love the look of these and thought pastel colors would be perfect. 



Second card up is my card for PROJECT: Reach Out - Thinking of You, at Ink to Paper. I pulled out Asian Fusion, I love these vases and flowers! 



Last card up is for this week's Melissa's Fab Friday Feature. I love the gorgeous background that Melissa created and I tried to recreate that on my card. So much fun to do!




Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....stay home and stay safe!


12 comments :

  1. Such a pretty trio of cards! Your background on the third card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards, Kim...I love your Asian fusion...I loved it when it first came out and still do, although it hasn't seen much love from me, but I love those vases too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kim, three fantastic cards! Those dainty flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three sweet cards here Kim! Love the ink blending with the grid on the last card. So dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outline flowers are sweet, Kim. You did a great job on that background. I've done one similar but I'm going to watch Melissa's video and see how she did hers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops no video but I did read the tutorial. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soft, pretty, simply said -- love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job recreating Melissa's background, Kim! Love all your cards--adorable PS flower dies. So sad she's closing down.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all three of these beauties. I am especially inspired by your card using Asian Fusion. It is one of my favorite stamp sets, and I have never thought of using those colors, which are absolutely fabulous together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such sweet cards! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Three lovely cards Kim, I love that PS die, always have and never got it (reason to get together soon) and the flowers in the vases are so pretty and I love the background on your final card!!

    ReplyDelete