Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Time Out Reminder #166

TIME OUT Challenges
Hello....popping in today with my card for the Time Out Reminder #166 post. The current theme over at Time Out is Peaceful. I pulled out this sweet stamp from Penny Black, Yoga. I thought it would be perfect for this challenge. And our fabulous sponsor is the wonderful Newton's Nook!





With all that is going on in the world right now taking time to breathe is really important.  Some days are easier than others. I hope everyone is staying safe and taking time to breathe.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by....enjoy your day and stay home and stay safe!



9 comments :

  1. how funny-I just finished a mediation on 'calm and ease in challenging times'! So this is the perfect image and I love you added the designer paper at the edge and she looks so relaxed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Kim. I remember when we stamped this yoga girl at Tracey's. This is a stunning card, so peaceful and perfect for the challenge. I need some leggings like hers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful message Kim, we all need to take a deep breath! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She definitely looks peaceful! Nice card, and definitely evokes the feeling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree - some days, just remembering to breathe is enough. This is a perfect card for the challenge theme, and a sweet CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A card which is perfect for the times we’re in... I did try yoga but never got hooked, I do however use some of the breathing techniques I learnt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the image and your coloring of it, Kim.

    ReplyDelete